Always Here To Help
Selling a home isn't as easy as some real estate TV shows make it seem. There are many pitfalls that a seller can face if they are not properly advised throughout the selling process by a licensed real estate professional. Here are a few tips to help you avoid potential pitfalls and keep you a step ahead of the game:
Marketing and advertising on your property
- Professional photos are a must in order to make your home stand out from the competition.
- Properly describe your home to the public. Stick with factual features and benefits, not opinions.
- Display driving directions for potential buyers to view online.
- Be ready to show your home within a reasonable timeframe.
- Gain massive exposure by using all real estate based websites, not just Zillow.com.
- Harness the power of social media to get the word out regarding your home for sale.
Preparing your home for sale
- Buyers notice everything. Make all minor repairs before you list your home.
- Make sure all home systems, such as electrical and plumbing are functioning properly.
- If no staging is needed for your home, remove all unnecessary clutter.
- Advice from friends and family is great, but get professional advice throughout the preparation process.
- Check for any easements or liens that may hinder the sale of your property.
- Obtain all important documents, especially certificates of occupancy, prior to listing your property.
To find out more about selling your home, click here